Best Online Excel 2018 Courses
The Best Courses to Master Excel 2016 Data Analysis
Anyone who works with data knows that one of the most used data tools is Excel. This is not only an essential tool but it is also the number one spreadsheet tool on the planet. Only followed by OpenCalc and Google Sheets. On the whole those with advanced Excel skills make 20% more than those without. However, before you jump into any course, you need to understand what you want to master: Formulas, Dashboards, or Become Excel Ninja.
Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Review: This is like hiking. At first its tough but by the end of the journey you are stronger. This is the most comprehensive courses with good structure. Can follow chronologically or search the videos for what you want to learn.
- Popularity: 4.75 star reviews from 5315 students
- Price: Budget friend pricing. Also constantly on sale for under $20
- Instructor: The instructor provides a wealth of very clear concise examples and walkthroughs.
- Resources: 134 lessons and 13 hours of videos. Additional homework pack with bonus exercises to practice.
- Time to Complete: 3 weeks
Microsoft Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours
Review: Disregard the massive claim. You must take it with a grain of salt. However, the instructor and class is top notch and offer a quick tactical guide that
- Popularity: 4.5 from 4688 reviews.
- Price: This is Udemy courses which makes it low price. Again wait for the sales.
- Resources: 75 Video lessons with additional homework assignments.
- Instructor: Extremely competent instructor who provides a wide selection of skills.
- Time to Complete: Completion time 2 weeks
Chandoo – Online Excel & Dashboard Training Program
Review: One of the most well known Excel masters. The website is a well know resource for tips, tricks and help guides. You will need to take some time to complete this course but worth it.
- Popularity: Respected industry expert with 3000 plus students.
- Price: This is more expensive then the top 2 at the lowest course being 97 dollars
- Resources: Access to school format and 40 example Excel workbooks.
- Instructor: This guy is masterful in Excel. It’s very comprehensive but requires a lot of time.
- Completion Time: Ongoing
Microsoft Excel Online Support
Review: Of course sometimes the best source is going to be Microsoft when you want to find . The videos are expertly produced and easy to follow. The negatives would be that you need to know what you looking for to get an answer.
- Popularity: Low
- Price: Free
- Resources: The Excel example templates that are packaged with Excel
- Instructor: Clear and Concise
- Completion Time: Ongoing