Add Zeros to Blank Rows in Excel
You can easily add zeros to blank rows in Excel using the Go-To-Special Window by pressing F5. You can highlight all the blank rows. You can follow the instruction below to understand the steps to add Zeros into your data
How to Add Zeros to Blank Rows.
- Select the range of cells where you want to replace blank cells with zeros.
- Press “F5” to open the Go To dialog box, then click on “Special”.
- In the Go To Special dialog box, select “Blanks” and click “OK”.
- This will select all blank cells in the selected range.
- Press “CTRL+0” to format the selected cells as “General”
- Type “0” in one of the selected cell and press ctrl+enter
- The selected cells are now filled with “0”
You can how easily it is to fill in black rows with Go_To special window. Alternative you can use ca cnoditional formula with IF formula The formula would be similar to this.
=IF(A1="",0,A1) . Then you would drag this along the rows which would replace the rows with zeros.